[Cinci-nfb] Test

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Mar 2 16:01:02 UTC 2015

The list is working properly.  The reason you don't see your original
post is because of gmail.  They don't send it to you.  It is a
setting choice they have made on your behalf.  There may be a way to
change it, I don't know.  I can also turn on message notification for
your posts, if you wish, or anybody else, or everybody on list.

Dave