[Cinci-nfb] May chapter meeting

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Tue May 5 16:47:17 UTC 2015

Greetings Cinci NFB,

Several people mentioned to me after our last meeting that May 23 could be a
problem due to Memorial Day.  I do wish we had realized it while we were
there.

At any rate, before the conversation gets too complicated, I thought I'd
better call Washington Platform to check availability.  I've done that now,
and they say May 30 is good.

So .. let's have our meeting May 30, one o'clock p.m. as usual.  For those
attending or participating in the Inspiration event, we can make it a point
to be finished as early as possible, still allowing three to three and a
half hours till concert time.

Meanwhile, I do hereby promise to try and keep a better handle on the
calendar, so that the next time our meeting conflicts with a holiday, we can
get it sorted out while we're all in one room!

Best,
Deborah