[Cinci-nfb] Bob Marquardt's graveside service

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Thu May 7 04:18:33 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well this evening. Since Bob passed away on
April 29, 2015 I have been busy working as usual. My sister and her
husband and their dog have been visiting me since Saturday, May 2,
2015. I have been communicating with Stanley Marquardt everyday to see
if a date and time have been put together. An obituary was printed in
the Middletown's Journal News on May 1, 2015. This is also found on the
web site of Anderson Funeral Home.

Before I give you the text of the obituary, the date and time was set
for Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 1 p.m. to be held at Springboro Cemetery
located at 2348 Lower Springboro Road, Springboro, Ohio 45066.

Below is the text of the obituary. Sorry for the spelling error made in
the word braille. I wasn't there to provide correct spelling.

Sincerely,
Lisa Hall

----------------
Robert MARQUARDT Obituary

News Death Notice

MARQUARDT, Robert Age 77, of Cincinnati OH, 45231, died Wednesday April
29, 2015 at Heritage Springs Nursing Home. He was born in Antioch,
California on December 30, 1937 to Herman and Lillian Marquardt. He was
a driver with Clovernook and formerly was employed with Texas
Instruments. Robert read literature so it could be translated into
brail, was active in the Radio Reading Service and he enjoyed spending
time with his grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents
and wife, Judith Marquardt. Robert is survived by his son, Stanley
Marquardt; brother, David Marquardt; two granddaughters, Kayla, Bri;
and great granddaughter, Aubrey; his close companion, Lisa Hall. A
Graveside Services will be held at the convenience of the family with
Reverend Chuck Wolfinbarger officiating. Please visit
www.anderson-fh.com to send an online condolence.

Published in Journal-News on May 1, 2015

- See more at:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/hamilton/obituary.aspx?pid=174758814#sthash.dZvKAnKI.dpuf