[Cinci-nfb] Will you be attending our chapter picnic?

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 11:56:03 UTC 2015

Hi all,
Kim and I would like to know an approximate number of who will be
attending our Chapter picnic on June 13th, at Deborah's house. Please
either respond to this email, or write me off-list at:
Deannakay03 at gmail.com

Please also let me know the following information:

1.     If you will be bringing any guests? Please also remember that
the cost is $5.00 for guests too.

2.     Do you have a meat preference? Ex: beef hot dogs, turkey
burgers, veggie burgers, etc.

3.     Karren Innis will be calling people to see what food  item you
are bringing to share. If you'd like to let me know via email, that
will work too!

Thanks so much! Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Deanna and Kim, Recreation committee co-chairs