[Cinci-nfb] For anyone who could not attend, especially Paul

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Sun Nov 1 19:26:53 UTC 2015

Excellent. Definitely post this to the blog. I’d love to know if I could share the story of the energy deal for my job that went down literally in the middle of the event. Yes, blind people do work, secure business deals and and communicate with clients on their smart phones from Fountain Square.

Thanks,

Chris

Thanks Much.