[Cinci-nfb] New Board Members

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 15 20:51:02 UTC 2015

Hello, Rachel and all,

I want to comment again on the professional job done by our outstanding
nomination committee.

They researched, discussed, and were prepared not only to present an
organized slate but to conduct voting in a way that allowed everyone
privacy.

Thanks much!

And thanks to all of you for your vote of continued confidence in my
leadership.

I promise to do the best I can do for all of you.

Peace,

Deborah