[Cinci-nfb] Additional congratulations are in order

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 21:02:36 UTC 2015

Aside from our elections yesterday, two people were unanimously approved by
those in attendance at the chapter meeting to take on a new role as
administrators of our social media (a.k.a Facebook page). Christopher Sabine
and Jessie McDaniel are now going to pilot the media blitz we plan to do on
all things blindness and promote us so our families can like the heck out of
everything we do in the NFB Cincinnati chapter. It's a big job and I cannot
think of anyone better to handle the pressure and attention to detail needed
to make it run well. I can't wait until the photos from our bake sale
fundraiser event are on the site for me to like!!!

Feeling enthusiastic,

Rachel Kuntz

937 245-0547