[Cinci-nfb] More about the Christmas party

Judy Rudig rudigja at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 02:16:51 UTC 2015

Chapter members,Remember, we are not having a gift exchange.  Instead of giving each other gifts,we will be donating non-perishable food to a local free store food bank.  You can also donate household and personal grooming products like dish soap, toothpaste, bath soap, shampoo, an facial or toilet tissue.  All of these products will be appreciated.
One more thingIf anyone plays the piano, please let me know.  Arnold's has a piano and the staff will move it into the party room if we have anyone who wants to play it.  Some live music would be great!
Thanks so much,Judy Rudig  513-251-8108