[Cinci-nfb] FW: Kim and Deborah's Word Puzzle Project Update--Additional Questionse

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 2 13:29:07 UTC 2015

Hi Annie,

The word puzzle effrt would not be in the minutes.

It was the outgrowth of a conversation between Kim and me.

He brought the idea to the fundraising committee, explaining that he had
written some word puzzles, similar to those heard on NPR by Will Short.

I have seen word ppuzzles be received with wild popularity among blind
people and thought it would be a great convention fundraiser.

The committee wasn't very interested, so in a later conversation, Kim and I
just decided to try to do it as a kind of gift to the chapter.

While at national convention, I saw plenty of people buying the word puzzle
the Minnesota affiliate has done many times, and it confirmed for me that
Kim and I had a good idea.

So, it is not an official project at all.

It is just the effort of two chapter members who love word puzzles and have
the idea that their efforts might raise some money for the chapter.

I hope this clears up the mystery.

Deborah