[Cinci-nfb] Membership committee meeting

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Thu Oct 15 00:10:55 UTC 2015

Hello all.

Thanks to everyone who attended the Movie Night event last Friday October 9
at the Procter Center at Clovernook. Five employees attended.

I'd like to know if we could schedule another membership committee
conference prior to our Chapter meeting on October 24 at Washington
Platform. My schedule for next week is fairly flexible other than the White
Cane Safety event next Thursday. Does Friday evening October 23 around 7:00
sound good?

Thanks,