[Cinci-nfb] NFB membership committee meeting, Monday Oct 26 at 7:00 PM

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Fri Oct 16 01:29:25 UTC 2015

Hi folks. It looks like we'll be having our next membership conference at
7:00 PM on Monday October 26. I realize we're switching times, but Walter
has asked to be part of Membership Committee and he and another person can't
do Friday meetings. Lilly: if you could please be in on the call or let me
know if you can't attend, I'd appreciate it.

I'd like to take some time to discuss establishing a blog and social media
strategy on the call, and you mentioned you were savvy with WordPress.

To dial into the call, the conference number is (712) 775-7031, access code
528-279-584#.

Very Best,