[Cinci-nfb] Quick question about tomorrow's white cane awareness event tomorrow at City Hall

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 22 09:32:31 UTC 2015

Rachel, Chris, and anyone else joining us for the walk today!

Sorry to be a little slow to catch up, but I didn’t see any email yesterday.

Seeing this discussion, I’m tickled pink that you are thinking to hang around for lunch.

Eric Duffy, our esteemed NFB Ohio president, is coming down for the walk, and a few of us have been planning to return to Rock Bottom Brewery for lunch.

Please join us.

You’re on your own, of course, when it comes to picking up the tab, but let’s make a big loud

Blind American Equality Day splash at Rock Bottom after our NFB White Cane Walk!

And Chris, I totally understand if that craving for a reuben can’t be ignored.  We all have to eat the food we want, <smile>.

Peace,

Deborah