[Cinci-nfb] A personal question about access to health information in an emergency

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Sep 8 02:12:17 UTC 2015

Thanks, Eric. Good to hear from the State Chapter President on this. I have another question for you that I'd like to ask privately.

I know the one hospital in question does not use MyChart for records, but the other might. I can call them when I get a chance and see if they use it. I'm a new Federationist, but I seem to remember hearing that the National Office did some work with their developers on accessibility.

Thanks so much for this info.