[Cinci-nfb] Recreation committee call.

Judy Rudig rudigja at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 15 19:32:36 UTC 2015

Deanna,I am sorry but Thursday does not work for me.  My sister from PA is coming to Cincinnati for a visit, and my sister in Cincinnati and I will be going to the airport Thursday evening to pick her up.Thankfully, the Christmas party is several months away, so I will have plenty of time to give reports.Judy Rudig251-8108