[Cinci-nfb] NFB membership committee meeting, this Friday September 25 at 7:00 PM

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 02:22:25 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I was only able to attend one of the meetings of this
 committee. I am so sorry. Firstly my long trip to Turkey and than my
busy school schedule.
I think  it is better for me if I step back from this committee.
Please forgive me. I have a lot of responsibilities this year.
I'll still take care of the labels.
Best