[Cinci-nfb] Minutes from the Meet the Blind Month Committee Meeting September 22, 2015

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 14:59:33 UTC 2015

Hi Sheri,
Sorry I could not attend the call last night, I had another call at
the same time. I'm really looking forward to the Bake Sale on
Halloween. I plan on making some goodies and will definitely bring the
banner with me! I'm sure that my Mom will be happy to come out and
support us as well. Thanks so much for sending the notes about the
meeting.
Deanna