[Cinci-nfb] Clovernook "Movie Night" event on October 9 2015

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 12:13:30 UTC 2015

Hi all,
Actually, Scott's last day was on Tuesday (we are very sad around
here). I really like Diana and know that she will help make this
membership movie event great! I will be unavailable for the conference
call on Friday night, but I will do my best to attend the movie night.
I should be pretty healed from my surgery by then. I'm looking forward
to seeing the movie.
Thanks!
Deanna