[Cinci-nfb] Our chapter is you!

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 24 12:16:24 UTC 2015

Dear all Cinci Federationists,

At the last meeting, I talked about the gavel award questionaire and
encouraged everyone to send me information about things you or others in our
chapter have accomplished this year that  should be included.

This is your chance to boast, brag, applaud for yourself, so we can applaud
for you, too.

Have you been involved in a church or school or workplace organization,
where you showed others by your example the capabilities of blind people?

Have you been given any awards?  Been on TV?  Given a speech?  Participated
in a political campaign?

Did you volunteer at a food pantry?

OK.  You get the idea.

Please, please don't be shy.

Drop me a note privately at

dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Or call me at 513-673-4474 and tell me about your awesome year!

Peace,
Deborah