[Cinci-nfb] Question about transportation to State Convention and driver insurance

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Tue Sep 29 14:48:56 UTC 2015

Trying this again.

Hello all. I have a question about transportation arrangements.

Someone (Shari?) mentioned there is a form that can be filled out (waiver of
liability?) for drivers providing transportation to non-profit organizations
that the driver could present to their insurance company. Just wondering if
there is a template or a copy for such a form that I could give out to some
people-one organization in particular I'm thinking of.

Thanks,

Cris