[Cinci-nfb] An important event Sunday 8:00 PM for you

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 8 22:36:42 UTC 2016

Dear Cincinnati chapter members,
Our state president, Eric Duffy, sent out a message today that he as asked
all who see it to distribute widely.

He is holding a phone meeting Sunday evening and would like as many members
as possible to be there.

If you know members who do not have email or who do not check it often,
please pass this information to them.
Eric's message and the phone numbers are below my message.
Hope to hear you there.
Peace,
Deborah
Eric's message:
I realize this is short notice, but I am conducting a special call Sunday,
April 10, at 8:00 PM.  This will not be a long call by any means, but I have
important information that I need to convey to the membership as quickly and
efficiently as I can.

I want as many members as we can have on the call. Please help spread the
word. Do your best to make sure that you contact those who do not have email
or who are not on this  list.

The call will begin promptly at 8:00 PM. Please call (712) 775-7031.  Use
access code 900797801.

I look forward to talking with you then.

Thanks.

Eric