[Cinci-nfb] A message of gratitude

Sheri Albers salbers1 at twc.com
Mon Apr 18 23:34:11 UTC 2016

Dear Federation Family,

For those of you who missed the speech I choked out at last Saturday's board
meeting, I would like to thank President Payne for trusting me as his VP. I
want you to know that I do not take this lightly and I understand the
responsibility and significance of the office. I hope you will put your
faith in me, as I will continue to be putting my faith in you as we move our
affiliate through this transition period and onto the exciting things that
are happening in the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio!

With much gratitude,

Sheri Albers