[Cinci-nfb] About the Cincinnati street car

Judy Rudig rudigja at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 22:45:10 UTC 2016

Elif,The ticket machine that was displayed last month was not operation at the time.  A Metro representative said the machine would be audible, so it may be easier to use than it seems.  But if someone does have a problem operation the machine, that person can buy tickets at the Metro office and ride the streetcar.Judy Rudig