[Cinci-nfb] Deanna Lewis

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 04:56:28 UTC 2016

I apologize Judy. Senior moment, LOL

Walter

From: Cinci-nfb [mailto:cinci-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Annie
McEachirn via Cinci-nfb
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 9:20 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Cincinnati Chapter List'
Cc: Annie McEachirn
Subject: Re: [Cinci-nfb] Deanna Lewis

Judy and me.

Blessings to you,

Annie

From: Cinci-nfb [mailto:cinci-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Walter
Mitchell via Cinci-nfb
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 8:16 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Cincinnati Chapter List'
Cc: Walter Mitchell

Annie and Joy,

Thank you for the information. I will pray for a successful procedure for
Deanna.

This program is great, and Annie and Joy is facilitating the objective just
as It was approved.

Great job you two!

Blind love is the answer, presently , and for our future!

Much Love,

Walter Mitchell

Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter

(513) 582-8606 Mobil

(800) 340-8211 ext. 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free

Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter: