[Cinci-nfb] Update on Deborah Kendrick

Alan Lemly walemly at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 04:38:37 UTC 2016

I spoke with Deborah tonight. Her surgery yesterday afternoon at Christ
Hospital went well and her femur was set and a metal plate inserted to
provide the necessary reinforcement. She is expected to be in the hospital
another day or two followed by 8 to 12 days in a rehab center. Specifics as
to exact times or the exact Cincinnati rehab center are not known and I will
update you when I learn more details.

Deborah is in a lot of pain but I was very encouraged by her upbeat spirit
and positive mental attitude. She's been told that she can put no weight on
her left leg for 8 to 12 weeks. I expect she'll be doing her post-rehab
physical therapy in Saint Pete, Florida where her eldest daughter lives.

Please keep Deborah in your thoughts and prayers which she will very much
need and appreciate during her recovery period.

Alan Lemly