[Cinci-nfb] Online bidding is opened for the student division nice smell basket

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 07:11:11 UTC 2016

Hello Cincinnati Family,
I am happy to share that NFB Ohio Association of Blind Students is
back by the 2016 convention. We are hoping to do a lot. I was elected
as the president and Emily Pennington is our board member.
In order to have our very first quick fundraising activity we would
like to auction a very nice smell basket to be brought to the
Christmas party. Thanks Deborah and Annie, so we are able to run this
auction
The most interesting part of the auction is being online. We are
asking you to bid by answering this email threat until Friday December
9th 11.59pm. I will remind the winning person and highest bidding
every day at the end of the day.
We hope you will find this interesting and fun.
Let’s see the basket. Everything smells wonderful. You can use these
items all together or make a gift for your loved ones separately. The
whole basket worth more than 90 dollars

Victoria’s Secret Products
Aqua Kiss Fragrance Mist 8.5 FL OZ
Aqua Kiss Fragrance Lotion 8 FL OZ
Aqua Kiss Fragrant Hand & Body Cream 6.7 FL OZ
Aqua Kiss Shower Gel 8FL OZ
3 Yankee Candles 3.7 oz. each (small jar)
Lush Berries
Bahama Breeze
Mandarin Cranberry
Lillie is also donating from her handmade jewellery
People who were at the last chapter meeting were able to smell those,
so maybe they can tell how good they were.
Please be aware that everything will come in a Victoria’s Secret bag
to you at the party on Saturday. No basket is offered at this time.

Love you all.