[Cinci-nfb] Question from a wheelchair

tollebooth tollebooth at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 23:44:20 UTC 2016

I am praying for you. Madame president I have a question. It appears as part of a potential legal settlement that I need to find a worthy cause to which to donate approximately $25,000.  This is a legal case involving discrimination on the basis of violation of the Americans With Disabilities Act pertaining to accommodations for a blind employee.

The employer is someone you would know very very well. In fact, I venture to say that anyone who lives in the Cincinnati area would know this employer

Sent from my iPhone