[Cinci-nfb] coffee tour

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Mon Feb 22 16:05:52 UTC 2016

Rachel. I second that. It was an absolutely wonderful time. If there is a
chance you could have the pictures ready to post by our chapter meeting,
that would be awesome. I'm thinking of posting a reminder about the Chapter
meting on the page mid week, and pictures from the tour would be a great
addition to that-especially for people losing their vision or family members
who might not be aware of what NFB is or that we have a chapter here in
Cincinnati. Just my thoughts.

Chris