[Cinci-nfb] Membership committee meeting

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 16:27:49 UTC 2016

The 18th works for me.

Happy new year,

Rachel Kuntz

937 245-0547

From: Cinci-nfb [mailto:cinci-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting via Cinci-nfb
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2016 10:46 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Cincinnati Chapter List'
Cc: Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting
Subject: [Cinci-nfb] Membership committee meeting

Hello all.

I hope everyone in the Cincinnati Chapter enjoyed a wonderful Holiday
Season. I'd like to know if we could schedule a brief (30 minute or so)
conference call to discuss the current status of the Facebook page and
membership recruitment efforts to date.

It seems as if Mondays are best for everyone, so I'd like to propose January
11 or January 18 at 7:00 PM. So far, the Facebook page has 16 likes, but I
think we could have more followers and this page definitely has the
potential to bring people into the Federation. I have some ideas which I'd
like your thoughts on, and I encourage everyone (not just regular members of
our committee, but the chapter as a whole) to participate and share your
ideas.

Please let me know which times are best for you.

Happy New Year, and all the best.