[Cinci-nfb] Membership committee meeting

David Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 17:37:56 UTC 2016

Either date works for me.
Since I am a Board member, I really would like to participate in as much activities as possible. This also includes conference calls from various committees.
I would like to ask all of you to do me a huge favor by having these gatherings that we enjoy, and benefit from so much planned at least a week in advance? I know that this won't be possible all of the time based on various committees and issues that may need immediate attention. However, since my wife still requires medical attention, and my presence is needed everyday to see that she is getting the right care, any kind of advance notice is very helpful as far as planning, and making all of our lives better.
I really appreciate your continued support, and lots of hope that you are having a great new year so far!

Thanks!

David C. Perry,
Sent from my iPhone,
Phone: (513) 470-1122,
Email: daveperry509 at gmail.com

Proud Perry! Sharing the vision of success and victory!
Enabling Jacque to fight and win the war on Moyamoya!
Laborer, and Employee of the year for 2003, and 2016 with the Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired,
Affiliated with the National Industries for the Blind,

Member of the United States Association of Blind Athletes,

Advocate with the World Blind Union, and Teamster's Local 100.

All people have Vision, so may we all see through the eyes in our hearts and abilities!