[Cinci-nfb] Membership committee meeting, Monday January 18 at 7:00 PM

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 9 22:17:08 UTC 2016

I'll be there.

From: Cinci-nfb [mailto:cinci-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting via Cinci-nfb
Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2016 4:49 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Cincinnati Chapter List'
Cc: Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting
Subject: [Cinci-nfb] Membership committee meeting, Monday January 18 at 7:00
PM

Hello all.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and looking forward to the Bengals
game tonight. I'd like to go ahead and schedule our membership committee
meeting for January 18 at 7:00 PM by phone conference. The conference line
is (712) 775-7031, access code 58-279-584#. Please let me know if you have
any questions before hand.

Hope to see you there.