[Cinci-nfb] Fwd: Marketing Research Study for Visually Impaired information

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 22 12:27:58 UTC 2016

Deanna and all,

Please be careful with inviting these people into your home.

This message is very badly written, and strikes me as questionable.

A genuine research company would have a paid staff writer or at least
someone with a better command of the language.

Remember the adage, "If it seems too good to be true, that's because it is."

Deborah