[Cinci-nfb] Meeting date

WMitchell@L2Tpands.com wmitchell at l2tpands.com
Wed Jul 20 04:07:23 UTC 2016

Sounds good!

Blind love is the answer, presently , and for our future!

Much Love,

Walter Mitchell

Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter

(513) 582-8606 Mobil

(800) 340-8211 ext 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free

Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter: