[Cinci-nfb] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] National Federation of the Blind Recognizes Thirty Outstanding Blind Students

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 21 11:27:38 UTC 2016

Greetings Cincinnati Federationists,

Most of you know by now that our own Elif Emir Oksuz was a scholarship
winning star at the NFB national convention.

I thought you might enjoy seeing her name again and all of the other winners
in the 2016 class.

It strikes me as a particularly remarkable mix of career goals and I thought
you might enjoy reading it as well.

Congratulations again, Elif.  We love you!

Peace,

Deborah