[Cinci-nfb] News about Bernie Dressell

Judy Rudig rudigja at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 15:34:58 UTC 2016

Hello fellow Federationists,Annie called me earlier today and told me that Bernie Dressell hurt her ankle in an accident.  She tripped on some broken sidewalk behind her home, fell, and sprained her ankle.  She is now in an air cast.
As many of you know, the Dressells live in a two story house.  Bernie did figure out how to manage the stairs by crawling up the stairs and coming down the stairs on her bottom. I told Bernie that my mother used to do the same thing.  She is also having some trouble walking around the house and doing chores, so she uses a wheel chair, a walker with a seat, and an office chair on rollers to assist her.
Bernie sounded good, and she would love to hear from our chapter members.  You can call her at 513-481-7662.If you would like to send her a card, her address is 2714 Ruberg Ave, Cincinnati, OH  45211.
Let's let Bernie know how much we care about her.
Peace,Annie and JudyThe We Care Benevolence Program