[Cinci-nfb] Cincinnati NFB Chapter Picnic--You Don't Want to Miss It!

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 23:14:00 UTC 2016

Hello all,
I and Samet want a hamburger and a hotdog. We like coke 0, but if not
possible, coke is fine.
My birthday is December 26, and Samet's is June 20th.
Songs are
pink martini amado mio
something from Beatles.
We can drive up to 3 people from Clifton area or somewhere closer. if
you need a ride send me an e-mail off the list please.

thanks for putting this together.