[Cinci-nfb] Cincinnati NFB Chapter Picnic--You Don't Want to Miss It!

Annie McEachirn annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:20:20 UTC 2016

Good morning Lisa,

Yes, Lisa, you might want to get mayonnaise.  Also, currenty, you are the
only person bringing cheese so I would appreciate it if you could bring at
least 16 slices.  You are the only one requesting mayonnaise at this time,
but I am going to put you bringing it on my menu. .  Just FYI.

Your requests and info have been noted. Have a great day.

Blessings,

Annnie