[Cinci-nfb] My visit with Deborah

Judy Rudig rudigja at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 22:06:55 UTC 2016

Hello Cincinnati chapter members,This afternoon I went to the Joint and Spine Center at The Christ Hospital to visit Deborah Kendrick.  She is in some pain, but she was also in good spirits.  Her surgery was Friday, and she was originally supposed to be released to a rehab center on Monday, but it looks like her release date will be pushed back a day or so. She told me that because her surgery was on Friday, and the administrative offices of her insurance company and the rehab facilities she is interested in are closed on the weekends, she will probably not be transferred on Monday.Right now she is in room 517 at the Joint and Spine Center.  Sorry, but I don't have the phone number for her room.  If you want to call her to say "Hello" you can call The Christ Hospital at 585-2000 and the operator will transfer your call.Peace,Judy Rudig513-251-8108