[Cinci-nfb] propose that we move the Membership Committee meeting back to March 28 at 7:00 P.M.

David Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 17:31:24 UTC 2016

I have another commitment that evening. Apologies!

David C. Perry,
Sent from my iPhone,
Phone: (513) 470-1122,
Email: daveperry509 at gmail.com

Proud Perry! Sharing the vision of success and victory!
Enabling Jacque to fight and win the war on Moyamoya!
Laborer, and Employee of the year for 2003, and 2016 with the Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired,
Affiliated with the National Industries for the Blind,

Goal-Ball Player and Member of the United States Association of Blind Athletes,

Advocate with the World Blind Union, and Teamster's Local 100.

All people have Vision, so may we all see through the eyes in our hearts and abilities!