[Cinci-nfb] Saturday

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 11:48:23 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Deborah, I am glad to hear that you are doing well and will be able to
walk without a walker, this is great news!
Unfortunately, I will not be able to make the meeting on Saturday. I
am going to be helping out with another NFB event that day. The
Diabetes Action Network has invited me to participate in a Health Fair
they are conducting in Xenia, Ohio. I will be providing chair massages
and passing out guide dog literature.
I hope the meeting goes well and I look forward to Chris' minutes. Thanks!
Deanna and Mambo (who are celebrating our 1 year anniversary today)