[Cinci-nfb] Saturday

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 23 21:20:43 UTC 2016

Hi Deanna,
Well, since you won't be at the meeting, I'll share a dream here that I was
saving to share there.  Since you are the star of it, though, you need to
hear my story.
So ... as some of you may know, I have been without a working guide dog for
a year now, and I have not been happy about it.
My liaison at the school and I decided long ago, however, that it only made
sense to wait until after my moving houses and major surgery to begin
looking for the right dog for me.
So ... two nights ago, I dreamed that Deanna had one more eye surgery and,
boom, she became fully sighted.
She was trading Mambo in for a car and giving Mambo to me!

You know, Deborah means prophetess or seer.  So ... is this a foretelling of
the future?
Deanna, are you holding out on us?
Was that last surgery a giant success?
Is Mambo going to be my next dog?

We will miss you Saturday.  Have a great time with the DAN folks!

Deborah
o two nights ago, I