[Cinci-nfb] Chapter members in Northern KY?

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Sun Mar 27 15:05:18 UTC 2016

Hello all. Happy Easter to everyone.

I received a post on a Facebook page from an at large member of the KY
affiliate living in Walton, KY. I realize there is no reason why
Federationists living across the river can't attend meetings here, but I'd
like to know if someone knows of anyone who'd be willing to provide
transportation or if there are any transportation options available. I know
TANK has a Park and Ride  in Walton, but mass transit down there is really
limited.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Very Best,