[Cinci-nfb] Next membership committee meeting

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Thu May 5 03:20:55 UTC 2016

Hi Christopher,

May 16, 2016 at 7 pm is fine with me.

Hopefully I won't be so tired at the end of the day.

Today I have completed section 2 of the Unified English Braille
Proficiency Test and I have another section to do when it comes in the
mail. Section 1 is the section for sighted transcribers but since I
read braille, it was unnecessary for me to do that part.
That part test the person's ability to read UEB and they have to write
out in longhand the contractions and everything they read. I will keep
everyone posted in that area when it becomes available.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall