[Cinci-nfb] Some happy news and some sad news

Judy Rudig rudigja at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 00:03:47 UTC 2016

Hello Chapter Members,Paul Dressell just called me to say he got home from the  hospital where he had his 8th and last round of chemotherapy.  He received a Certificate of Commendation from the hospital.  He is now in remission and feels good.  I didn't know he was in the hospital so that is why this email is coming to you now.
Now some sad news.  Marion King, a former NFB Cincinnati Chapter Member and a sweet lady whom some of us  remember, lost her son very recently.  Paul gave me Marion's address so I can send a sympathy card from the chapter.
Peace to all,Judy Rudig 513-251-8108