[Cinci-nfb] Recreation committee Meeting May 19th at 7:00 P.M.

Annie McEachirn annie.edgertonmceachirn at gmail.com
Sun May 15 20:55:04 UTC 2016

OK, thank you.

From: Cinci-nfb [mailto:cinci-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
WMitchell--- via Cinci-nfb
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2016 11:30 AM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Cincinnati Chapter List'
Cc: WMitchell at L2Tpands.com
Subject: Re: [Cinci-nfb] Recreation committee Meeting May 19th at 7:00 P.M.

Hello Annie and all,

I will not be able to make the meeting. I have a musical engagement Thursday
and Friday. I hope to have some information to forward this week.

Thank you,

Walter Mitchell

L2T Products and Services, LLC

(513) 772-1095 Office

(877) 347-0547 Toll Free

www.L2Tpands.com <http://www.l2tpands.com/>  Website

"From Logistics to Technology,

We deliver Quality"!

NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission (including any documents or files
accompanying it) may contain confidential information. It is intended only
for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not an intended
recipient, please (1) do not read, copy or retransmit this communication,
(2) delete it immediately, and (3) notify sender promptly. Any unauthorized
prohibited.