[Cinci-nfb] FW: [Ohio-talk] {Spam?} Not So Silent Auction

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 21:41:00 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Crystal
McClain via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2016 2:29 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Crystal McClain
Subject: [Ohio-talk] {Spam?} Not So Silent Auction

Here id an update on the Auction items:

CAPITAL CHAPTER:  OSU Comforter

OAGDU:  Wine, wine glasses, corkscrew, cheese &crackers and chocholate

MIAMI VALLEY: Coffee and Tea Basket

CLEVELAND:  Winter Basket and a flat screen, 32 inch Samsung TV

LORAINE:  Chocolate Basket with a candle warmer and 4 different scents of
wax melts

SUMMIT:  Heart Candy, air fresheners, sparkling cider, candles and black
cherry cordial (with alcohol) all inside of a blanket

SPRINGFIELD :  FITBIT charge 2 , a Brailler, Christmas Jewelry, and more.

I still have not heard from Cincinnati, Cuyahoga, or At Large. Also, I was
hopeful that Ohio Association to Promote the use of Braille, Merchants, and
Seniors might donate items as well. Remember that individuals can donate to
this event.

Thanks for your support contact me with questions. Crystal McClain