[Cinci-nfb] Membership Committee

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Fri Nov 18 02:02:21 UTC 2016

Great!

Chris

From: Cinci-nfb [mailto:cinci-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Walter
Mitchell via Cinci-nfb
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 8:56 PM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Cincinnati Chapter List'
Cc: Walter Mitchell
Subject: Re: [Cinci-nfb] Membership Committee

Chris,

At this time, I have no appointments on that day. I can attend.

Blind love is the answer, presently , and for our future!

Much Love,

Walter Mitchell

Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter, Diabetes Action Network Ohio

Co-ordinator, NFB News Line Ohio

(513) 582-8606 Mobil

(800) 340-8211 ext. 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free

Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book, https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter: