[Cinci-nfb] Happy Thanksgiving

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 06:50:56 UTC 2016

Hello Vice President Albers and chapter members,

I hope that everyone had a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving. I to will not be at the chapter meeting but I hope that everyone that attends is not suffering from turkey itous, LOL.

Thanksgiving is a time for family, friends and showing our gratitude to God for all that he has done, and all that he is going to do. Please keep everyone and those that are sick and shut in among us in your prayers.

I look forward to partying with everyone at the Christmas party!

Blind love is the answer, presently , and for our future!

Much Love,

Walter Mitchell

Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter, Diabetes Action Network Ohio

Coordinator, NFB NEWSLINE registered Ohio

(513) 582-8606 Mobil

(800) 340-8211 ext. 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free

 <mailto:Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com> Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book,  <https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind> https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind

Cincinnati Chapter:  <https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofCincinnati/> https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofCincinnati/.