[Cinci-nfb] Thinking of postponing Membership Committee meeting

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 03:07:37 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

I have several appointments that I am waiting confirmation on for the week
of the 10th in regard to my business. I would like to meet with jay to
welcome him to the committee, but it may be best to wait, in my opinion.

Blind love is the answer, presently , and for our future!

Much Love,

Walter Mitchell

Member, NFB Ohio, Cincinnati chapter

(513) 582-8606 Mobil

(800) 340-8211 ext. 101  L2T Products and Services Toll free

 <mailto:Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com> Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com Email

Follow the NFB of Ohio on:

Face Book,  <https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind>
https://m.facebook.com/ohiosblind