[Cinci-nfb] last call for transportation

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 20:04:38 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I have heard from a few additional people who are planning to attend
convention in Nov. I am going to reserve a 12 passenger van unless I hear
from anyone else in the next couple of days. We have a total of 11
passengers. 10 riding both directions and one person who plan to ride back
with us. As mentioned, we are heading for Cleveland on Thursday early
afternoon around 12:30 or 1ish from one location in Cincinnati. This
location will most likely be Clovernook. We will return home immediately
following the close of business on Sunday.

Looking forward to making the trip to Independence,

Rachel R. Kuntz

Board Member

937.245.0547 cell

 <mailto:rachelrkuntz at gmail.com> rachelrkuntz at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfbohio.org/> www.nfbohio.org

Live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.