[Cinci-nfb] Braille Challenge

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 01:24:48 UTC 2016

Dear Annie,
I did not know all these messages were talking about the Braille Challenge,
because they still had the subject line saying "Thinking of postponing the
membership committee meeting". Anyway, I just want you to know that Marianne
Denning had sent me that Braille Challenge information, and I had sent it to
all the BELL Academy families, as well as to Lauri Kaplin at the Ohio State
School for the Blind when I saw her at the AT Family Conference in Columbus.
Thanks,
Sheri Albers